apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Procrastinating and Sharing

Yeah, I am supposed to be doing something else.

But, I just wanted to share the fact that I just received one of the new crisp $10 bills. My only comment is that the color makes it looked like I was laundering a large sack of cash and there was a red sock that I didn't realize was in there with it. The government calls the color: "subtle shades of orange, yellow and red." Whatever? The oval on the backside containing the US Treasury was also cheesily done if you care to look any closer.

Useless info, I know.

2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, April 12, 2006, Blogger phutch said...

Money is so weird.

 
At 9:36 AM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So wait... you sharing the bills, right? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home