apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hot Dogs! Get your red hots!

So Ann Arbor has all of these hot dog vendors all over the city and I often am tempted to try a polish sausage or something but it is just way too often that I see them with a cigarette. That is fricking nasty. I really don't like the idea of a cigarette near my food and worse yet, a smokers hands on my bun. Arg. Sometimes it just sounds good yet there isn't anything I can do about it.

Pedometer:
Th: 11065
F: 19308
Sa: 5108
Su: slacker
M: 8405
Tu: 8305
W: 7473

6 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger srah said...

I want to know how many steps you had on Sunday! Five?

 
At 9:43 PM, October 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on those "Th" and "F" meters; how commendable.

BTW: Your quote, "I really don't like the idea of...a smokers hands on my bun", will be a classic.

 
At 1:12 PM, October 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm really waiting for someone to do something clever with the smoker's hand/Andy's buns comment...

 
At 2:03 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger apete said...

I didn't wear the pedometer on Sunday so according to the pedometer, I had 0.

And I hate it when my pants smell like smoke.

 
At 11:50 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Cheryl said...

I like the hot dog vendors! The one by East Hall is great.

 
At 12:01 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger apete said...

I usually go to Red Hot Lovers when I am in that neighborhood and I have time. I also want to send a shout out to the soup at Le Dog on Liberty. Best soup in A2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home