apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Childhood For Sale


Childhood For Sale
Originally uploaded by apete.
Well, the house that I grew up in is FOR SALE. It seems weird to me but I think that it should seem weirder. I guess I haven't lived there for 6 years or so. My room was taken over and repainted and many things have changed.

I think it will be interesting to see who moves in if this sells. My parents are building a condo in Fenton. I went through the other condos the other day. Many were being built and it was fun to go through the unfinished skeletons of the other new condos. It reminded me of my childhood.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger cariberry said...

That's so sad *sniff*

 
At 12:09 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger chrispy said...

Wait...they didn't tell me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home