apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Roly Poly-itical Map

I went to this chain restaurant called Roly Poly today. They make these wrap sandwiches that aren’t that great. I don’t recommend it and won’t be going back myself. While I was there, a sign did catch my eye for one reason. It contained a map of the US and the states were red and blue. At first, I thought why would they have a election map hanging here. As I looked closer, I saw that it was a franchise marketing poster. The red states had Roly Polys and the blue ones did not. Unfortunately, Michigan was blue red this time. I’m just curious as to whether the red/blue map was a marketing ploy or coincidence because the only reason that I looked at the poster was because it had the map on it.

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, July 28, 2005, Blogger srah said...

Michigan was blue? Because it had no Roly Polys?

Why did you drive to Ohio/Ontario for lunch???

 
At 9:15 AM, July 28, 2005, Blogger apete said...

Ummm...Yeah, I tried the emailing a post functionality from work. Bad idea...I couldn't fix anything. I had the screwed up link too. I meant to fix it right when I got home, but forgot.

 
At 10:58 AM, July 28, 2005, Blogger srah said...

'Tis fixed. Ur teh best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home