apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Free Lunch

Well, today turned out to be the day that the company that owns the office building that we work in puts on a big BBQ for everyone in the building. Unfortunately, it is also the first day in weeks that I made a lunch for myself. Usually, we get a weeks notice or so but today I see a flyer posted on the door as I am walking in. Oh well, l put my salad in the fridge and made off with an unhealthy footlong Coney dog and a cheeseburger...for free. I forgot to grab a Good Humor bar though. Doh!

6 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, July 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Good Humor bar? You're fired! Get out of my house!

 
At 6:21 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger cariberry said...

ooops! God thing you got a salad you could save for the next day!

 
At 7:15 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Noor said...

is apete banned from Tuesdays?!?

 
At 8:36 PM, July 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No use - it's hard to keep him away. I think he's attracted to something in the house.



















... Howie!

 
At 11:05 AM, July 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JRM would be proud, Apete, but only if he knew where to look to find your story...

 
At 4:32 PM, July 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

food is good!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home