apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

First week

Well, I have made it through my first week. Things have been going pretty smoothly. I am really impressed with the additional benefits that I have. I am both excited and nervous about the classes that I will be in everyday for half of the day. I like everyone that I have met but I cannot believe the number of pages that are being given to us. I have about 2 feet of books when I set them on top of each other. I've already begun my reading though.

As for the relocation, that is moving along too. I don't know how well yet, because I just can't decide which side of the lake to live on!
  • Downtown Seattle - I'll only be able to afford a 1 bedroom condo but the neighborhoods have so much more character.
  • Eastside - close to work and cheaper although, I'll still only be able to afford a condo.

6 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, August 14, 2006, Blogger srah said...

Green Lake, wherever that is. Not that I've actually seen it myself.

 
At 7:57 AM, August 15, 2006, Blogger phutch said...

Good luck apete.
Glad to hear that everything is going well for you so far.

 
At 10:22 AM, August 15, 2006, Blogger Cyclin Ninja said...

Sweet! What other kinds of benefits are you getting? Reach arounds?

 
At 7:32 PM, August 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

downtown sounds fun...

 
At 5:04 AM, August 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that the new job is going well. Burger Club just won't be the same without you! I recently started blogging myself. Check it out whenever you have a chance:
http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/~eklanche

 
At 9:06 PM, August 19, 2006, Blogger apete said...

Cool on the blog, emily. You've got a lot of posts there too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home