apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Where Everybody Knows your Name

I have only been out to dinner in Redmond twice and both times I ran into somebody that I knew. Either Redmond is very small or SI has some large reaches into the world. I know it isn't the latter. The first night we went to Sushi Land which is ok sushi and you pick it off of a conveyor belt. It is really cheap though. Anyway, when we walked in I noticed the parents of an SI alum that I graduated with.

The next night was very similar except this time it was an alum of the year before me. Pretty crazy considering that I've only spent about 32 hours in the area and I'm already running into familiar faces!

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger srah said...

:)

You're so cute, you blogger you!

 
At 5:28 PM, February 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush goes ballistic about other countries being evil and dangerous, because they have weapons of mass destruction. But, he insists on building up even a more deadly supply of nuclear arms right here in the US. What do you think? Is killing thousands of innocent civilians okay when you are doing a little government makeover?
What happened to us, people? When did we become such lemmings?
We have lost friends and influenced no one. No wonder most of the world thinks we suck. Thanks to what george bush has done to our country during the past three years, we do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home