apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blog Drought of the Summer of 2006

So there was a lot happening during my blog drought during the summer of 2006. Following my Chicago trip I did continue on to Montreal in order to actually Montreal this time. I really enjoyed the Old City (especially some of the cute delis), the Atwater Market and visiting Schwartz's for some Montreal Smoked Meat.

I also was working part time with Menlo Innovations which has some great methodologies for designing and developing software. I really enjoyed my time there and it was a great experience.

I had an interview out in Seattle for the job I'm headed out to start. I hung out with Erika and some other SIers as well as visited Mt. Rainier, Pikes Place Market and the Seattle Public Library of course.

I also got out to Hell, MI on 06/06/06. I didn't know what to do once I got there and it seemed that nobody else really knew what to do either, but I was there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home