apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Our Trip West: Day 1


Our Trip West: Day 1
Originally uploaded by srah.
Well, I'm on a blog again. We took off on Friday for Seattle. I had to drive down to Dayton, OH to pick up Sarah at the airport. My only goal that first day was to get on the other side of Chicago. I really hate driving through that city unless I am going there to visit friends. We plodded through slowly even though it was like 11 at night and rush hour or something was still going on. Let me know if you want more blogging...

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Noor said...

of course I want more blogging . . . and not just when you're traveling!

I hate driving through Chicagoland, too.

 
At 9:24 AM, July 31, 2006, Blogger phutch said...

More blogging! And, what's so bad about driving through Chicago?

 
At 12:19 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Cyclin Ninja said...

more blogging? Come on dude!!!
Driving through Chicago can suck sometimes. You have to know the short cuts.....it is called time travel. I perfected it and that is how I get around Chicago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home