apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Neighba' Hata

This is the very first time that I could not wait to get home and blog! Even though it was about 30 seconds in the car.

So I am driving back in my neighborhood towards my house and as I drive by my next door neighbor's yard, he has a For Sale sign in it. This wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that in the early spring the house on the other side of me and the house directly across the street ALSO went up for sale the same weekend. I thought I was hated then, now I'm feeling REALLY loved!

I was actually waiting for this one to happen, the neighbor had his wife pass away about 2 years ago and he up and married about 6 months later and rarely spends anytime at all in the house.

As for the other two houses, The one next door has sold. I am disappointed in this because she kept a wonderful garden and he was a pilot who actually was one of the guys that carried around the Olympic torch during the last games. The other one across the street is still for sale and vacant. If I would have known I could have bought up the whole block!

15 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, July 08, 2005, Blogger srah said...

He had his wife pass away? MURDERER!

 
At 3:12 PM, July 08, 2005, Blogger apete said...

She was having kidney difficulty for several years and was on dialysis and just not in good shape. He was and I always wondered if he had the other woman on the side. I also sometimes wonder if she is a golddigger. She is quite a bit different and lives in a trailer in Taylor...seriously.

 
At 6:59 AM, July 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a blog and I didn't know about it????? Well, now I do :)
One more thing for me to read instead of working.

 
At 9:19 AM, July 11, 2005, Blogger apete said...

It's been around for a couple of weeks and nobody knows about it. You're blog was the second one that I put the link in for. It's still experamental. As in let's see if I can stand writing in it.

 
At 7:57 AM, July 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they checked out the colors that you are using in your house while you were gone and didn't like them and wanted to get as far away as possible. :-P

Let me know if some eligible, preferably non-psychotic chicks move into the neighborhood. I'd love to officially welcome them with a fruit basket or a Big Ten Inch, Record (Aerosmith reference duely noted).

 
At 10:02 AM, July 12, 2005, Blogger apete said...

Will do Tony!

 
At 4:59 AM, July 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

American boys can rarely spell, Srah. Come to Geneva for quality boyz! :)

 
At 7:04 AM, July 13, 2005, Blogger srah said...

Okay! *gets on plane*

 
At 9:37 AM, July 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, yo, yo, why yous girlz bes hatin' on a playa. Word.

 
At 9:57 AM, July 14, 2005, Blogger apete said...

What's this 'boyz' thing? Am I too old? When I was in the Metallica club, the lead singer, James Hetfield was known as Jaymz. That is what it reminds me of.

 
At 12:49 PM, July 14, 2005, Blogger srah said...

Ha ha! Metallica Club!

Wait, I am president of the John Hannah Appreciation Club. Ne'er mind.

 
At 4:02 AM, July 15, 2005, Blogger apete said...

Metallica Rulz!

 
At 12:24 AM, July 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Metallica YYYYEAHHH HUH.

At least he didn't say Pantera.

This reminds me of the time that my friends back home found an Ozzy Osbourne CD in my car. They almost crapped themselves. Totally unexpected for me. But part of that came from watching Beavis and Butthead all the time - "DA DA DA-DA DA, DA-DA DA-DA DA-DA DA DA-DA DA" Hahaha.

 
At 9:31 AM, July 19, 2005, Blogger apete said...

Hey, I have (or had) one or two Pantera CDs as well. I think I've seen them live once.

 
At 9:32 AM, July 19, 2005, Blogger apete said...

Nope, make that twice. They and Suicidal Tendencies opened up for Megadeath another time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home