apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Escape from the MAN to the Library

Well, I am here at the Southfield Public Library where I have to escape to at lunch in order to keep up with all of my non-work email, several blogs, and many other things that the MAN at work tries to keep me from. Luckily the library is about a block away making the trip simple.

I guess although I don't like it, it does make some sense and I do get more work done. I do send out a special thanks to all of those who host their blogs on their own domain names because works firewalls aren't that smart...until I hit them over and over again.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger srah said...

Thanks, homie. Hit me, baby, one more time.

 
At 1:28 AM, July 15, 2005, Blogger Noor said...

Damn you Srah, now I've got that song in my head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home