apete's apage

A place for me to speak and be heard.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Service Busy

For the past three weeks, I have been more than occasionally getting an error message saying "Service Busy" after dialing a number at my house.  It has been driving me nuts because my home phone isn't working either.  This morning I called T-mobile customer service.  They told me that the error 'Service busy' is because the local tower couldn't hold all of the calls that were going through.  I told her that this has never happened in the 2 years that I've had T-mobile and made her open a request to have someone look at it.   I had to tell her that if it keeps happening, I was going to go with a provider that could handle the traffic in my area.  Now, I think that I could understand if there was a football game or even during the art fair, but having this happen in Ann Arbor during the summer just isn't acceptable.  If you are having this problem too, I would recommend calling.  The more complaints, the better chance we have with them adding room for more calls.  Here's the number:  1-800-937-8997.

4 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, July 06, 2005, Blogger srah said...

I'll complain my head off!

 
At 10:06 AM, July 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Apete. Haven't had the same problem, but I'll pay more attention to it if I do. Look, blogging as PSA! Aren't you glad you're doing it!?

 
At 3:13 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger apete said...

Amy did and she called in as well. They said it was taken care of and I haven't had a problem since. I wish I would have called earlier.

 
At 6:09 PM, May 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

florida home equity loan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home